Wednesday, April 25, 2012

Congratulations!

Well, "birth sibling", you did it! Thank you. You managed to close comments on the Adoptive Families Circle thread. Yes, it was YOU who did that, not me. Who brought the ugliness there in the first place? It was your comment about Joan. I merely responded. Thank you so much for doing my job for me! You've shown the nice folks there what a monster of a human being you really are! And guess what! I'll be looking for any postings by you or your sisters ANYWHERE which mention Joan in any way, and I'll be there to counter whatever you say. Especially when it comes to anything concerning adoption or the people involved with that. You can expect the same treatment everywhere you post that you got there. You three are so good at dishing it out. Let's see how well you can take it! When you keep your noses out of Joan's business, I'll keep my nose out of yours. I really pity you three. It seems that all you're capable of doing is destruction. I'm sure your mother would be totally saddened and ashamed of the way you're treating your own sister, and would be on Joan's side if she were to come back and see what you three are trying to do. And, as for your father's heart attack, that's on YOU three for getting him involved in matters in which he didn't need to be involved at all.
Oh. By the way, if you paid any attention to language use or writing style, you would realize that I'm not Joan. Saget ihr, bitte, wann Joan studiert und lehrt deutsch? Ich bin nicht Joan. Quando estudiaba ella Espanol? No me llama Joan. Nil me Joan a choir a bith! There you go. Four languages other than English stating I'm not Joan. I would have used 5, but I'm afraid I don't speak Klingon! Leave Joan alone, and I'll leave you alone. Get out of her life, and I assure you I'll stay out of yours. Stop interfering with her, and I'll do the same for you. Until that happens, I'm afraid the channels of communication between us will remain open.     

No comments:

Post a Comment