Wednesday, January 23, 2013

A New Threat

"this is going to look good in a police report Brian – keep that in mind. FOR THE RECORD: I, RUTH B. PACE, HAVE NEVER MET BRIAN T. MALONEY IN MY LIFE. I NEVER HEARD OF HIM UNTIL THE SUMMER OF 2012. BRIAN T. MALONEY, AT THE REQUEST OF JOAN WHEELER, STARTED CYBERSTALKING AND CYBERHARASSING ME AND MY SISTER GERT MCQUEEN IN DECEMBER 2011. USING DIFFEREN SCREENNAMES OF PILGRIM 1013 AND CHAMP. HE ALSO STARTED A BLOG IN WHICH HE HAS BEEN CALLING US NAMES AND BERATING US. I HAVE TAKEN SCREENSHOTS OF HIS CYBER ABUSE AND POSTED ONLY SOME OF THEM ON THIS BLOG.  WE HAVE REPEATEDLY ASKED AND DIRECTED BRIAN T. MALONEY TO LEAVE US ALONE – HE REFUSES. HE LEAVES ME NO CHOICE – I WILL DO WHAT I MUST TO GET THIS CYBER-BULLY OUT OF MY LIFE. – I HAVE ALREADY TAKEN ONE STEP THE OTHER DAY.
YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED BRIAN -"
Here's another example of how cyberbullying works. Threats and misrepresentations are the weapons of desperation. Also, Joan's name has been used as the author of 2 blogs which do not belong in any way to her. I wonder who is responsible for that?
Joan has repeatedly asked her two sisters to leave her alone, and they have refused to do so. Why should they expect treatment that is any different than what they are willing to extend from others?
I'll give the credit for the initial quote here to one of Joan's sisters, and I'll answer her that it's quid pro quo. I don't WANT to be involved in this, but I also don't want to see a friend of mine abused. So here's the offer. Remove your blog and get out of Joan's life and I'll be more than happy to shut my blog down and you'll never hear from me again. I think that's a pretty fair deal.
Please, for your own sake, take the time to seek the help you need!
Peace to you.

No comments:

Post a Comment