Friday, April 26, 2013

Lost The Point Entirely!

Oh dear, Ruth. Is that little project on LinkedIn the best you can do? You managed to twist things around entirely! I'm not preventing YOU from telling your side of the story at all. In fact, I hope you decide to do so in a reasoned, civilized manner. I won't even attempt to have any book YOU might decide to publish discontinued, nor will I whine to Wordpress about your rantings in an attempt to have your ravings shut down. You have every right to show the world how much class, or lack thereof, you have. You, however, have trampled on your sister's right to tell her story AS SHE SEES IT. Why is it that you're so confrontational and angry? The only reason I can come up with is paranoia. Don't you realize that the more you protest, the more you appear to be trying to cover up something? So that leads me, and any other reader of your so called "blog", to wonder what is so terrible in your past that you have to fight so hard to hide it. I won't even request you to remove that twisted little project you have on LinkedIn. It merely shows what a sad, bitter little person you are. Please, for your own sake, get some professional help so that you can find some peace.

No comments:

Post a Comment